Our Will Writing Service From Age Partnership
It’s important for everyone to have an up-to-date Will in place
Preparing a Will is important and is the only way you can state who will receive your money and possessions upon your death.
Everyone should have a Will, no matter how much money you have or how many belongings you own. Writing a Will ensures your wishes are carried out.
Why should you make a Will?
- ✔ The right things go to the right people when you die.
- ✔ Help avoid family arguments at an already difficult and stressful time.
- ✔ Someone you trust will look after your affairs when you're gone.
Already have a Will?
If you already have a Will in place you should review it every few years. You may want to amend it or even write a new one if your circumstances have changed, for example if you were to marry, remarry, divorce or enter a civil partnership as your existing Will may now be invalid or outdated.
Why choose Age Partnership?
Here at Age Partnership we understand the importance of ensuring that your loved ones are provided for. Therefore, we can offer you full guidance in choosing which Will writing option best suits your needs and objectives - all at an affordable price.
There are many reasons why you would want to write a Will, including:
- ✔ Allowing you to plan for your children's care should you or your partner die before they are 18;
- ✔ If you are an unmarried couple without a Will, it's not guaranteed that your partner will automatically be entitled to receive anything;
Contact Our Will Writing Specialists
To enquire about our Will Writing Service, please call us on Freephone 0800 4640 190.
Write to us at:
Will Writing Service
2200 Century Way
Email us at: