If you have been unable to get a mortgage from a high street lender, Age Partnership could help you.
As mortgage specialists we are able to offer a professional advice service to customers who have exceptional circumstances and require more flexibility from lenders than normally available elsewhere.
Age Partnership could help customers in the following circumstances:
- Adverse credit;
- Self-employed with as little as one year’s accounts;
- Zero hours contract workers;
- Benefit recipients;
- Contract workers;
- First time landlords;
- Buy-to-lets and housing in multiple occupations;
- Limited company buy-to-lets; and
- Interest-only-mortgage plans that will not be continued by existing lender.
Benefits of choosing Age Partnership:
- ✔ No upfront advice fees with nothing to pay to us unless your mortgage completes;
- ✔ Great deals from across the market with leading providers; and
- ✔ Receive a personalised recommendation with no-obligation to proceed.
You will also have access to your own dedicated mortgage advisor and administrator throughout the whole process, whose job it is to make things as easy and straight forward as possible for you.
Number One Customer Experience in Financial Services: We pride ourselves in the excellent service we provide our customers. With over 12 years' experience in the financial services industry, you can be rest assured that the service you receive will be nothing less than first class.
Don’t take our word for it…
Real Customer Story from Mr Sims, Yorkshire
"The process was made incredibly simple, I supplied the required documentation and Age Partnership did all the liaising with the lender on my behalf. It required minimal involvement on my part and I was kept up to date at every stage in the process. I would certainly recommend Age Partnership’s mortgage service to anyone looking for a professional service and quality advice. I will certainly be in contact again when my fixed term ends." Mr Sims
Popular Next Steps
Things to consider
Think carefully before securing debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We provide initial advice for free and without obligation. Only if you choose to proceed and your case completes would a fee be payable.