If you have a mortgage already, there are several reasons why you would want to look into your options. Like most people, you may be unaware of the current deals available and changes in the market since you took out your mortgage.
Why should I consider re-mortgaging?
- ✔To get a better rate for your individual circumstances;
- ✔Access an additional lump sum of money;
- ✔Want to lower your current monthly mortgage payments;
- ✔A change in circumstances and you need advice or;
- ✔You wish to reduce or extend the length-of-term of your current mortgage.
Benefits of choosing Age Partnership:
- ✔No upfront advice fees with nothing to pay to us unless your mortgage completes;
- ✔Great deals from a range of both leading and specialist lenders; and
- ✔Receive a personalised recommendation with no-obligation to proceed.
You will also have access to your own dedicated mortgage advisor and administrator throughout the whole process, whose job it is to make things as easy and straight forward as possible for you.
Number One Customer Experience in Financial Services: We pride ourselves in the excellent service we provide our customers. With over 19 years’ experience in the financial services industry, you can rest assured that the service you receive will be nothing less than first class.
Popular Next Steps
Things to consider
Think carefully before securing debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage and any debt secured on it.
Age restrictions may apply, depending upon the lender chosen.
Initial advice is free and without obligation. Only if your case completes would our advice fee of £1,895 be payable. Other lender and solicitor fees may apply.