Benefits and Considerations
Even if you have been planning for your retirement throughout your working life, there may be options and implications of which you are unaware. There are a huge number of benefits to seeking expert advice regarding your finances and funds when approaching, or during, retirement.
It may be possible to seek additional services which entitle you to huge tax-free sums of cash, or to change provider to earn more from your savings. A quick, obligation-free chat with the Age Partnership team could bring a number of different benefits, including:
Benefits of financial advice from Age Partnership
- Comprehensive analysis of your existing pension scheme to ensure that you are aware of any hidden costs/benefits.
- You'll have access to a wide range of solutions from across the whole of the market.
- A wider range of investment options than is available after receiving guidance only.
- A dedicated Financial Advisor who is qualified and highly experienced in the pension-income market.
- We're impartial so we don't have bias to any particular solution – just what is right for you.
- A comprehensive assessment of your attitude towards investment risk, as well as your needs and aspirations in retirement.
- A detailed and personalised recommendation about your pension-income, explaining your pension schemes and our recommendation in plain English.
- Due to the research involved in making a recommendation to you, the process typically takes longer than if you were to proceed after receiving only guidance. It generally takes 6-8 weeks from our initial conversation to receive your recommendation.
- Because of the time taken to provide your recommendation, charges are typically higher than if you were to make your own decisions using our guidance service.
However, as there is not a one-size-fits-all option to help retirees make the most of their finances – it is important to pay due consideration to all potential risks and downsides before committing to a pension scheme. The considerations include:
For a full discussion about the benefits of a pension scheme, and any important factors to consider, simply contact the Age Partnership team on 0800 975 5151 for an obligation-free chat.