We have access to a range of mortgages so we can find one that is tailored to your specific needs. As independent mortgage and retirement specialists, you can be sure that any recommendation will be unbiased and only ever in your best interests.
We have a team of qualified advisors who are available to take your call and provide you with honest and independent advice about your mortgage options at a time that suits you best.
You will be given a dedicated advisor who will take you through all your options and can provide you with a personalised recommendation over-the-phone, followed by post.
Our service can provide you with;
- ✔ Access to the biggest lenders in the UK;
- ✔ Access to competitive rates;
- ✔ An impartial, whole-of-market comparison;
- ✔ A bespoke recommendation on a suitable option for you;
- ✔ No-obligation service; and
- ✔ Access to the right insurance as protection for your future.
Why choose Age Partnership?
- ✔ Our service is comprehensive - offering both Equity Release and Mortgages solutions;
- ✔ No upfront fees - there's nothing to pay us unless your mortgage completes;
- ✔ Access to preferential deals with leading providers from across the whole of the market;
- ✔ Impartial, independent advice;
- ✔ We have a specialist solicitor panel; and
- ✔ We will send you a personalised recommendation, without any obligation to proceed.
A recommendation that will cost you nothing
- ✔ We won't charge you anything upfront unless your mortgage completes.
We pride ourselves in the service we provide to our customers and we are honoured to have been named the number one financial services company for customer experience by Investor in Customers (IIC).
To request more information on our Mortgage service, or to receive your no-obligation comparison, call Freephone 0800 464 0260.
Things to consider
Think carefully before securing debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We provide initial advice for free and without obligation. Only if you choose to proceed and your case completes would a fixed fee of £1,495 be payable.
Equity release may involve a lifetime or home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks, ask for a personalised illustration.