Annuity Best-Rate Guarantee
We guarantee to beat any like-for-like annuity rate, or we'll send you a cheque for £100!
This is just one facet of the Age Partnership service which helps you make the most of your finances during retirement. We firmly believe that everyone is entitled to the best advice and assistance when planning their pension and retirement finances, so our dedicated team does their utmost to provide the most beneficial and rewarding service.
Terms & Conditions
We will either match or improve upon the best annuity rate that a client has been able to find elsewhere (the Alternative Rate) subject to the following conditions:
- The Alternative Rate must be a guaranteed and fully underwritten annuity quote.
- The Alternative Rate must be based on precisely the same annuity preferences as those selected using the Age Partnership service.
- The Alternative Rate must be obtained on the same day as the Rate-Beat Guarantee has been challenged.
- The Alternative Rate must be based on like-for-like disclosure of health details (i.e. the client cannot withhold information from Age Partnership that was used in the calculation of the Alternative Rate).
- The Alternative Rate must be based on accurate health details.
- Age Partnership must be given a final opportunity to beat the Alternative Rate at the point of challenge.
- The customer must provide evidence of the Alternative Rate in the form of a Key Features Illustration (KFI), which can be sent to Age Partnership either by post, fax or by the email of a scanned or electronic copy.
- The guarantee excludes pension contracts that include a Guaranteed Minimum Pension (GMP)
- The guarantee is applicable only to a conventional annuity purchased though our comparison service.
- In cases where the above conditions are met, and yet we still cannot match or beat the Alternative Rate, we will send a cheque to the value of £100. By receiving this cheque, the client is in no way committed to using any of Age Partnership's services.
If you require any additional information or assistance from the Age Partnership team, simply contact us on 08080 555 222 or request an instant callback today.