Try our free equity release calculator
Find out how much you could release
See the effect on your estate over time
If you're over 55 and a homeowner, find out how much equity you could release from your home.
Equity release may involve a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks ask for a personalised illustration.
Trust the Retirement Specialists
At Age Partnership we take as much pride in our range of retirement products as we do in the level of customer service that we offer.
We are sure to have a product to suit your retirement needs:
- We offer equity release and re-brokering service to help you unlock some of the money in your home
- Annuities to help you receive regular monthly payments from your pension
- Lasting Power of Attorney to provide peace of mind and protection in the future
- Home insurance to protect your biggest asset
- Loans to help you manage debt and repayments
Our over the phone specialists are qualified to give you the information you need and they will take the time to discuss all options available to you. This attention to detail is not only appreciated by our customers but it is also acknowledged in the number of awards we have won.
Find out more about our retirement products.
Unlock tax-free cash from your home
If you are 55 or over and a homeowner, you may be able to benefit from releasing a tax-free lump sum or an additional regular income from the value of your home thanks to an equity release scheme.
Get up to 40% more income in retirement
You can convert your pension savings into an income to support you in your retirement, comparing the market can ensure you get the best deal. Doing so can mean you receiving up to 40% more income for life.
Explore our site
- About Us
- Corporate social responsibility
- Video news
- Community Forum
- Contact us
- Site map
- Equity Release
- What is equity release
- Types of equity release
- Instant Quote
- Equity release calculator
- Our service
- Contact us