We can help you find the right type of mortgage
Existing mortgage customers
If you have a mortgage already, there are several reasons why you would want to look into your options. Like most people, you may be unaware of the current deals available and changes in the market since you took out your mortgage.
Why should I consider re-mortgaging?
- ✔ You'd like a better rate;
- ✔ You wish to borrow more money;
- ✔ You wish to lower your current monthly mortgage payments;
- ✔ Your circumstances have changed and you need advice or;
- ✔ You wish to reduce or extend the length-of-term of your current mortgage;
New mortgage customers
Whether you are looking for your first mortgage or you wish to move home and secure the right mortgage to meet your needs, we have access to great deals with leading lenders that you won’t find on the high street.
Discover the mortgages we offer:
- ✔ First time buyers
If you are buying your first home or haven’t had a mortgage for three years we could help you get onto the property ladder.
- ✔ Moving home
If you are looking for a suitable mortgage for your next home, we can search the market for you.
- ✔ Gift for your children or loved ones
If you are looking for a mortgage so that you can help your children get on the property ladder, we can advise and help you find the most suitable deal.
Mortgages in retirement
If you are 50 years or over you could have more options than you thought. This is because the mortgage market for older borrowers has seen many developments over the past two years, and there are a number of lenders that will now lend with no upper age limit.
Additionally, competitive interest rates on the market mean that now could be a good time to consider re-mortgaging and to borrow an additional lump sum against your property or to get a better deal, potentially saving you lots of money over the term of your mortgage.
Why should I look into my options?
- ✔ To get the best deal available;
- ✔ To lower your current monthly mortgage payments;
- ✔ To borrow more money;
- ✔ To set yourself up for a good retirement;
- ✔ To replace your interest-only mortgage;
- ✔ Your circumstances have changed and need advice or
- ✔ To reduce or extend the length-of-term of your current mortgage.
If you are a homeowner aged 55+ you may qualify for our equity release service... click here to find out more about our equity release service »
Buy to let
You may want to buy a property so that you could rent it out, or even have plans to re-mortgage a property that you already rent out.
Our friendly advisors take into consideration all of your personal circumstances to provide you with a bespoke recommendation on how each solution available may work for you. Plus they will always speak to you in plain English and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
To request more information on our Mortgage service, or to receive your free, no-obligation comparison, call Freephone 0800 464 0260.