Equity Release Refer-a-friend scheme
Age Partnership are pleased to have helped you release the money locked up in your home and we hope that our services met all of your expectations. Did you know, we offer an equity release refer-a-friend scheme?
If you choose to recommend us to your friends and family we will send you £250 in cash as a thank you when their equity release plan completes. Plus, we will also give the person you referred £250 off their advice fee. And the number of referrals is not restricted, you can refer any number of friends and family members and still receive £250 in cash for every equity release plan which completes.
We hope this scheme helps more people enjoy the full benefit of their finances and savings in retirement.
- ✔ We’ll give you £250 when your friend’s equity release plan completes;
- ✔ We will give your recommended friend £250 off their advice fee;
- ✔ There’s no limit to how many people you can refer to us
Age Partnership Refer-a-Friend – Terms & Conditions
- 1. £250 cheque payable to the referring party once the equity release of the referred party completes.
- 2. £250 off the referred party's advice fee.
- 3. Rewards cannot be paid for the referrals if customers have already contacted Age Partnership directly about equity release.
- 4. Our £250 reward cheque will only be issued by cheque and in the name of the referring party.
- 5. We aim to dispatch your reward cheque within 30 days of the referred party's application completing.
- 6. Reward will be paid once per referral.
- 7. We will email the referred party once unless they themselves opt-in to further communication.
- 8. There is no limit to the volume of referrals a person can make.
- 9. Refer a Friend is not open to employees of Age Partnership or their immediate family.
Please ensure you have received the permission of your friend or family member(s) to pass their details on to us before doing so. We may refer to this permission when contacting them.
Equity release may involve a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks, ask for a personalised illustration.
You only continue to own your own home with a lifetime mortgage which is secured against your property.
Things to consider
As multi-award-winning equity release specialists we provide impartial advice covering your options as well as explaining what impact a plan could have on the size of your estate and if your entitlement to current and future means-tested benefits could be affected now or in the future.
We provide initial advice for free and without obligation. Only if you choose to proceed and your case completes would a typical fee of 1.95% of the amount released be payable.
Equity release requires paying off any existing mortgage. Any money released, plus accrued interest would be repaid upon death, or moving into long-term care.
We compare the whole of the equity release market