The Partnership Promise - equity release advice you can trust
We are passionate about providing financial services and advice to our customers that make life that little bit easier.
That's why we pledge to always:
- Provide independent and expert advice
- Answer all your questions at every stage of the process
- Work hard to make sure your application completes as quickly as possible
Speak to one of our advisors today to see if you qualify for equity release, and receive your personalised written equity release recommendation.
Click here to read the complete Age Partnership PromiseExpand
- To act in line with our clients' best interests at all times, advising against equity release when we feel it is not their best option.
- To remain at the very forefront of the equity release market, ensuring that we always have the most up-to-date information on the equity release advice and information available.
- To provide all of the information that our clients need, in as clear a way as possible, to allow them to make an informed judgement on equity release.
- To be open and honest at all times, promptly answering any queries with the utmost integrity.
- To offer equity release plans from across the whole of the market, matching each client's needs and circumstances to the most appropriate plan available.
- To clearly explain each recommendation that we make to our clients, including the reasons for making that recommendation.
- To provide our clients with the highest possible levels of customer service.
- To ensure that our clients understand the timescales and any costs involved in their equity release plan before they make a commitment.
- To behave in a professional, caring, respectful manner and to act without prejudice at all times.
- To ensure that each application is dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Call us today on freephone 08080 555 222 or use our equity release calculator to find out how much equity you could release.